Locate, Enable & Disable Starters. Recovering your Asset Just Became Easier.
In cooperation with STARS-GPS (Strategic Tracking Advance Recovery Solutions) we have developed an interface that will allow you to process GPS commands to installed devices on your BHPH/LHPH/LTO/RTO vehicles within the ComSoft MonyMaker product. Depending on the GPS device installed, you have the ability to issue the following commands:
- Locate - locate and display on a map the current location of the vehicle.
- Enable Starter - enable a previously disabled starter.
- Disable Starter - disables a starter.
- Enable Emergency Starter - if the starter is currently disabled, give the customer 24 hours of use before the starter becomes disabled again.
- Enable Late Payment - gives the customer a reminder, via horn and lights, if their payment is due.
- Disable Late Payment - turns off the late payment reminder.