ComSoft proudly introduces the next generation of our Dealership Management Software!
Experience the ultimate in mobility and flexibility …
- Easily manage your dealership and access your dealership data anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection and your laptop computer.
- Accommodate multiple locations, no need for a VPN, remote desktop, or terminal services.
- Your data is hosted in the cloud on Microsoft’s secure and sophisticated Azure servers.
- Includes the advantages of printing all PDF’s and multi-part forms if required (unlike browser-based platforms).
- Call us today to arrange a demonstration!
4 Gigabytes of RAM Memory
50 Gigabytes of free hard drive space
Windows compatible ink jet or laser printer for plain paper forms and reports
4 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. Wired internet connections are highly recommended over wireless connections.
i5 or i7 Processor
8 Gigabytes of RAM Memory
200 Gigabytes of free hard drive space
Windows compatible LASER printer with AUTOMATIC DUPLEX capabilities
50 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload Wired internet connections are highly recommended over wireless connections.
1. Printer: Whenever shopping for printers, we highly recommend laser printers over ink jet printers. Some states require that dealers print temporary tags directly off their printers and those states require the use of a laser printer. Additionally, an automatic duplex laser printer (double-sided) is always recommended. If you should require a dot matrix printer for multi-part, secure documents, our software supports the Okidata 320 Turbo, 420, 321 Turbo, or 421 line of printers that support a USB connection.
2. Broadband Internet Access: We highly recommend a WIRED internet connection. Wireless connections come with security risks, slower speeds, and aren't as reliable and stable as a wired connection. Additionally, protect your dealership by installing and subscribing to anti-virus software.